Asmuss Water Systems Ltd commenced trading in June 2015. Established due to the Asmuss Group of Company’s acquisition of PWS Water Systems Ltd (Formally Pentair Water Solutions NZ).
Founded in 1920, the Asmuss Group of Companies is one of the largest privately owned companies in its field and has supplied many of the biggest industrial and construction projects in New Zealand
Asmuss Water Systems Objective
To provide world class Quality Pipe, Fittings, Valves and associated product/s to the Infrastructure, Irrigation, Mining and Process markets within New Zealand and the South West Pacific Islands region.
Comprehensive Product offering
- Polyethylene Pipe manufacturing from 90mm – 1000mm, Polyethylene Fitting fabrication capabilities up to 1200mm make us a market leader in the manufacture and development of Polyethylene pipeline systems for the past 25 years.
- Our Polyethylene plant proudly operates under ISO 9001 accreditation and Product Certification to AS/NZS 4130 & AS/NZS 5065.
- With 4 extrusion lines we are in the unique position of being able to meet the demands of the large project requirements while also maintaining the supply for those not so large projects.
- Electro Fusion Fittings, an extensive range of fittings for Gravity and pressure applications
- Ductile Iron Pipeline Systems, includes Pipes, fittings and Gate Valves all complying to the relevant AS/NZS standards.
- Steel Pipeline Systems which includes a comprehensive range of Fittings complying with AS/NZS standards
- Couplings & Clamps, quality ranges of Mechanical couplers for both Gravity and Pressure applications.
Customer Centres are located in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch. Stocks are held in each centre to meet the specifications of the local Water Authorities.
Our Polyethylene Pipe manufacture and fabrication plant is located in Te Rapa Hamilton.
Area Sales Managers
Regional based our Area Sales Managers have NZ covered from Kaitia to Bluff. Asmuss Water Systems ASM’s pride themselves on bringing value to our clients, potential clients, design consultants and Council Officers. They offer product expertise and assistance to help your project become a success. \
A resource dedicate to assisting and managing strategic projects from the conceptual design stage to construction. Able to provide assistance with design, budgeting, commercial offers and project managing the supply.
One of our proud strengths is providing a comprehensive quotation compiled specifically for your tender. Send your drawings, schedule and specification to your ASM and our estimator shall submit you a competitive offer you can use with confidence when compiling your tender.
Customer Services Team
Asmuss Water Systems have a dedicate team of internal sales people ready to assist you meet the demands of your project. At each Customer Centre we are ready to take your calls, process your orders and provide general advice.
Operate two important functions of our business. Procurement of products from both within New Zealand and offshore supply partners. Warehousing and dispatching of products for delivery to both the local markets and exports to the Southwest Pacific Islands.
The Management Team supports the business ensuring we balance customer needs with financial objectives that allow us to invest in new technologies for today’s market
A Team with diverse skill sets that allow the extrusion hall to operate to the highest industry standards 24/7.
A team of skilled fitters with a strong back ground in machining and fitting. Providing quality solutions to the highest standards of quality that can’t always be achieved on site.
The QA/QC Team manage the quality of our raw materials and finished ready for market products. With manufacturing, testing and QA running under our ISO 9001 processes 24/7, you can be sure our products meet the rigorous requirements of AS/NZS 4130 & AS/NZS 5065.
Planning & Logistics team
Important part of the team that ensures products are firstly manufactured then dispatched to your site on time and in spec.
The Management Team supports the plant ensuing we balance customer needs with financial objectives that allow us to invest in new technologies for today’s market.